- Maultsaid, D. (2019, April). Dad, Magisterium. White Wall Review https://whitewallreview.com/blog/?authors_name=Deirdre%20Maultsaid
- Death Before Dishonour. 3Elements Literary Review, 2017, page 64
- Crisis, wedding: a memoir. Prairie Fire, 2003.
- Spawning. Moxie, 2002.
- Maultsaid, D. (2022). Listen. That Thrum. In Worth More Standing: Poets and Activists Pay Homage to Trees. Christine Lowther (ed.) Qualicum Beach, BC: Caitlin Press. https://caitlin-press.com/our-books/worth-more-standing/
- Maultsaid, D. (2021). Annabelle. In Resistance: Righteous Rage in the Age of #Metoo. Sue Goyette (ed.) Regina, Sask: University of Regina Press. https://uofrpress.ca/Books/R/Resistance
- Maultsaid, D. (2019). Nervy Endings, Nerve Ends, Ends. In Marc Rosen and Rusty Rose (Eds.) Stonewall’s Legacy. NY: Local Gems Poetry Press.
- The Sun knows what it does. In Double lives: writing and motherhood. Shannon Cowan, Fiona Lam, Cathy Stonehouse (Eds), McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2008. Introduction by Marni Jackson.
Poetry & Songs
- Maultsaid, D. (2020, June). The Habit of Hate. Fresh Voices 20. League of Canadian Poets. http://poets.ca/2020/06/26/fresh-voices-20/
- “Single White Female Seeks Same”, Lavender Review, 2017
- “Make-a-Wish” Pif, 2016
- “Red Camaro”, Pif, 2016
- “Derelict” & “False Dilemma”. Canthius, 2015
- “Exodus”, Pif, 2012
- “Shine on, you moons of Jupiter” Puritan , 2013
- “If Nostalgia were religion” and “Innocent Light” , Contemporary Verse 2, Winter, 2011.
- “Someone glimmering”, Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2008
“Washerwomen, blessings”. Canadian Women Studies, 2003. read poem
- Risk. A Quiet Courage, 2016.
Authentic. Danforth Review, 2000.
When night falls. Southern Cross Review, 2000.
Daphne. Southern Cross Review, 2000.
Puppy dogs’ tails. The Barcelona Review, 2000.